Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas is coming





Christmas is almost here. The boys LOVE Santa. They all say "Ho, Ho, Ho". They all ran up to him and no on was afraid. Cormac was really taken by Santa. He was just fascinated. I plan on uploading some pictures of them with Santa.

Ciaran and Colin are really starting to talk more every day. Cormac is right along with them. He isn't too far behind considering he only started hearing on 7/23/07. Today at Costco he said "ookie" for Cookie. I nearly fell over!

We are going to get our tree tomorrow. I wonder how long it will actually remain standing if we let them in the room??? If you look up teamwork, I am sure you will find my three looking back at you. (and that is for good and naughty!)

I am so looking forward to Christmas. I have always love it but now it just means more. I have three miracles running around the house. NOt to mention the miracle of the Cochlear Implant.

If you click on any of the pictures below it will stop the cube. Click twice to enlarge the picture. Just click the picture again to start it up.




I am new to this whole blog thing so please be patient while I work out the kinks!

No comments: