Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, May 29, 2008

Aquadoodle...a new favorite word

If you don't know what this is and you have children you should invest in one. We haven't played with it in a while and I am wasn't even sure if the boys remembered what it was called. I was WRONG. Today, I am in the playroom and Cormac is pointing and saying something. And I mean, he was really trying to say what he wanted. I wasn't really paying attention at first and then I realized he was saying AQUADOODLE!!! It wasn't exact but pretty darn close. I couldn't believe it. This is a four syllable word and he got all four syllables! He was so stinkin' happy when I took that Aquadoodle out he couldn't contain himself. I also think he was feeling a bit proud because he told me what he wanted, I understood and gave it to him.

No comments: