Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, August 4, 2008

Lookout, Graceland!


A while back Maggie mentioned she was going to Graceland for a long weekend. I didn't think much of it just knew she would be in her glory since she is obsessed with Elvis. As the weeks passed more and more people decided to go on the trip. At last count it was 18 people. Basically, Maggie and her sisters, and all the female cousins with a few friends mixed in. As of Friday I was the only one not going in the entire family. NOT ANY MORE! Thanks to Maggie's generosity I am now leaving on Friday morning and won't be back until Monday night. I am excited to get away but feel guilty for getting away all at the same time.

Frank will be flying solo with the boys for four days. He can more than handle it but I still feel bad leaving him. I probably shouldn't but I can't help it.

If I had to pick a vacation would it be Memphis??? Most likely no but I think who you are with is what makes a trip. All the ladies going on this trip are about one thing: Fun (well I probably could have inserted "beer" into that sentence)

I am sure I will miss the boys terribly but I am sure I will have a blast and be happy to come home to my lil' munchkins.

Speaking of the lil' ones, I hosted a Picture Party on Friday at Verona Park. It was so much fun and I am counting the minutes until I can see the pictures. Check back because I should have them by the end of the week. If you ever want to do this I highly recommend calling Jody. SHe was so awesome with all of the kids. We wound up with about 15 moms and kids for the shots.

Since I "hosted" we went before anyone else got to the park. SHe took tons of pics of me and the boys, then just them together and then individually. I know taking a picture of all three at once is nearly impossible but think ONE had to turn our decent. I guess we will see soon.

We headed down to the beach for the rest of the weekend. I love going there but it sure tires me out! I (or we) don't get as much sleep as we do at home. Two days of waking early takes it's tole.

Props to Maggie because she put my three and Corinne to bed while Juanita went out for the night. They were all asleep by 8:30. Pretty impressive.

No comments: