Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, September 19, 2008

This one is for the books!

I get the boys up and ready to head to Stroller Strides. We arrive and I take Cormac out of the car. He is soaked. I know he didn't drink water and spill it and I can't imagine in the 20 minute car ride he could have soaked through his diaper. I investigate more..... HE HAS NO DIAPER ON! NOTHING!! I KNOW I put a diaper on this boy because he took it off once before I could get his pants on him. He had on a onesie snapped around his bare little bottom! He is like a lil' Houdini. How on earth he got his diaper off from under a snapped onesie AND his pants remains a mystery. I guess I need to keep a close on him.

Two other Mom's got a huge laugh at the situation. I was cracking up. I didn't have any extra clothes with me but luckily Reema was able to give me a pair of pants. Yes, they were girl's pants but he loved them and thought it was great he was wearing Leila's pants! Thank God, I found him when I did. About an hour later he comes running across the park and says "mommy, GIANT poopy!" And he wasn't kiddin'.

No comments: