Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, December 2, 2008

When the house is very quiet....

it usually means someone or all are up to something. It's just not normal for it to be quiet in our house when the boys are awake. There is always some type of ruckus! So, two days ago I am cleaning up the upstairs and I see Colin playing in his room alone. No big deal. Then I realize I don't hear anything else in the house. Not a peep. I know Cormac and Ciaran are up to something. I go downstairs and don't see them in the family room. Check the laundry room. Still nothing. Not even a giggle. Just silence. After starting to slightly panic and thinking they must have opened the sliders and went outside I notice Duke is staring under the dining room table drooling. yep, drooling. I peek under the table and what do I find???





They had found a bag of mini marshmallows and opened it up and started helping themselves. That's them hiding under the table But the funny part is they knew enough to be quiet and not make noise while I was looking for them! Notice Duke in the background. He never did get a marshmallow!

Oh, I let them have the marshmallows because really what do I care? They sat at the table for the rest. Here they are enjoying their stash.


No comments: