Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, December 11, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle

Here is Cormac singing "twinkle twinkle" with some brothers playing "backup" (LOL). He is 3 years 8 months old. His hearing age is 2 years 5 months. He did this on his own. GOt his own props and everything!



Here he is singing the same song in October of 2008. So he was 2 years 5 months and hearing age of 1 year 3 months.



After I recorded him singing the other day I remembered the video of him from about a year ago. I wanted to compare the two. I thought he sang it awesome a year ago...but the new video just amazes me. He says it all so clearly. Even the consanants in the middle of the words (like the word wonder).

No comments: