Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, February 13, 2012

100th Day Of Kindergarten

This morning was the boys 100th day of Kindergarten celebration. They each did a project and had to go in front of the class to tell about it

 Cormac did "Hello" in 100 languages. He wrote all the words on the poster board. He also said "Hello" in five languages in front of the class. 


also s                           

Ciaran made snowflakes out of 100 lolliops in groups of 10.


Colin assembled two 50 piece lego cars..

I couldn't be prouder of the three of them if I tried.  I know I say it all the time but I still get overcome with emotion when I see the three of them together in school just doing their things.  Oh, and there is also that little thing that the one talking in FIVE languages is my deaf son.  Yep, my deaf son talking in front of his entire Kindergarten class!!!!

Here is what the projects looked like up close




No comments: