Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Conversations....

I mention alot how much the boys talk. And when I say alot I mean constantly. Never ending. Not a second of quiet. For some reason in the car it's more questions. Here is a conversation I had with Colin on the way home from picking up Frank's car at the mechanic.

Colin: Mom, did you make the "hey, soul sister CD" (I just bought him the new CD by Train because he loves the song soul sister"

Me: No, hunny, I bought it.

Colin: Where did you buy it?

Me: At a store.

Colin: What store?

Me: K-mart

(Ciaran quickly says "Mom, what is K mart?" I quickly answer him "it's the store with the Big K we drive by on the way to the parkway"

While answering Ciaran Colin asked:

Where in the store did you get it?

Me: I got it in the music section

Colin: Oh, but what part of the store?

Me: I don't know. THe part where they sell CD's

Colin: When you went in the store did you go left or right?

Me: Colin, I really don't remember. I just went to the music section.

Colin: Was it in the front or the back?

Me: I think it was in the back.

Colin: Oh, well that's my favorite song. Did you buy it because I really like it?

Me: Yes, COlin I bought because I knew you liked it.

Colin: Can you put the song on?

Me: sure

Cormac: I don't want to hear the "hey soul sister" song. I want to watch TV.

Me: We can watch TV after we listen to the CD.

Cormac: Nope, I am taking my magnets off because I really don't want to listen to it. (I watched as he took both magnets off and entered into a world of silence)

Me: Ok. At least you have options.....(Sometimes I think he has it WAY better! DOnt' you wish you could turn off your ears every now and then????)

This was all in under 30 seconds. I am not joking. And it is continuous for the entire time we are in a car. No matter how long the ride :)

No comments: