2. I was just looking over the calender's for the next school year. Since Calleigh and the boys are in different schools it should be interesting. They dont have the same days off for all the holidays. I am sure I will forget something and hopefully not someone!
3. I am loving having a camera that can go in the water and is also dust/sand proof! I am rough on cameras and this one seems very tough. I love not having to worry about it by the ocean, pool or sand. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past week.
4. Calleigh is done with Summer camp (extended school year) on Thursday. She has had a great time. She is not always thrilled to go to school but once she is there she loves it.
5. I officially signed up for my first Triathlon. I will have to swim 1/4 mile, bike 12 miles and finish with a 3 mile run. I am very excited and scared at the same time. While I know I can complete each part individually I am hoping I can complete all three one after the other.
7. We had company on Saturday. One of our guests is a Vet. Colin was in his glory since he wants to be a Vet. She gave Duke a good exam and said he was handsome and healthy! She also said Colin can come and spend the day with her at the animal hospital and he can be her assistant. I have been looking for something "special" to do with him and this could not be more perfect.
8. Cormac and I will be speaking to a class at New York University on Monday. I am supposed to talk about our journey. Cormac is going to tell them about his implants. I am hoping to get it on video.
9. I am going to enroll Calleigh in dancing school. I think it will be great for her in so many ways. Not to mention her favorite thing to wear is a tutu.
10. African frogs are very boring pets. Just saying.....