Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, December 3, 2009

We were at the mall for haircuts two weeks ago. I had no idea Santa was there already. We were not dressed or anything but they were so excited I couldn't pass up the opportunity! I think it's the cutest. Colin is actually wearing two of the same feet Spiderman snowboots! Poor Calleigh was passed out in the stroller and I didn't want to torture her and wake her up. I will take her again another day. I am sure the boys will go back to see Santa. And what did they ask for?

Colin: A truck with a grabber.
Ciaran: A truck with a shovel.
Cormac: A boy castle and a jewelry box!

2 comments:

Ericka said...

So cute! The expressions on their faces are priceless!

The Brights said...

Cormac cracks me up! It surprises me that he is so into those "girly" things when he is around his two brothers all the time.

I always blame Tayten's love for barbies, tutus, and the desire to be a ballerina when he grows up on his interaction with mostly girl cousins. Maybe he'd have those preferences regardless.

Looking forward to Calleigh's Santa picture!