Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful....

Calleigh and my nephew, Gavin. He's only 5 WEEKS old. Calleigh is 5 months!


The boys being themselves


Daddy LOVES his lil girl


The whole Lawrence Family



The kids have been talking about what they are Thankful for since Thanksgiving. We get the usual Mommy, Daddy, Duke and they name each other. Yesterday things changed.

Cormac: I am thankful for Tinkerbell
Colin: I am thankful for Snow White
Ciaran: I am thankful for the mean queen!

If you knew my kids in real life you would really get how hard I laughed at Ciaran. He is the funniest kid and always on the other side. Not one to conform. I think I spit soda out of my nose when he said it.

Cormac starts his new IEP this week. I am a little nervous about the whole thing. I tend to second guess myself when making such huge decisions. He is doing awesome and I just want that to continue. I need that to continue. Yesterday, he said a 20 word sentence. Every night before bed he tells us a story he makes up out of his little head. He can read two stories out of the Disney book (well, he memorized them). I rarely have to ask him to repeat himself but more importantly strangers don't have to ask him to repeat himself. Sure, he has a ways to go but most people say they understand him the best of the three kids. Ironic.

He is sporting his new Skinits on his implants. Totally love them.



Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for in our lives. I decided to make a much better effort to be thankful every day instead of just one day a year.

I must add, I am so THANKFUL for Advanced Bionics and the genius' who forever changed our lives.

3 comments:

Nicv said...

very lovely design on the implant and a bit of comfort..

Melanie said...

Jennifer- How did you make the sticker to perfectly fit his implants?!? LOVE it!

Tanna's Triplets said...

So true!!
PS I can wait to order Colton Skinits for his CI.