Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh what a night..

You remember that song? "Late December back in '63 what a very special time for me" Well, I was singing that song the other morning for no reason what so ever. I don't even care for it. Cormac hears me and says "Hey, mom, it's 2010 NOT 1963" How on earth did this child realized "'63" meant the year 1963? It totally stumped me for sure. He has only been alive since 2006 so it's not like he knows the years prior. Yet another one I will never understand.

Here is Cormac saying his prayer they say before eating. He was acting a little goofy in it :)




Here is their Pledge. When they say it alone they say it much better but as a group some things get muddled. But all in all pretty darn good.



Here's Cormac just telling a story. Don't mind all the spackle on the walls..we are under construction!



Calleigh is doing much better. Other than the fact that she screams crying every time she goes to the bathroom. I am told this will get better. She has internal stitches causing pain. Along with a killer diaper rash. None like I have ever seen before. It's hard to get out of the house with her because once she does go to the bathroom the best thing is a warm bath. Can't really do that out in public.

Thanks for all the well wishes for Calleigh. She certainly needed them. Our family truly appreciates it.

No comments: