Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Suture Removal Tomorrow

Calleigh is supposed to have her sutures removed tomorrow. I say "supposed" to because it requires general anesthesia again. She has a cough and a bit of a runny nose. I explained this to the nurse who called at 4pm with her instructions. We have to be in the hospital by 6:30am. Which will require us leaving the house by 5:30am. They said I have to come and the anesthesiologist will make a determination. I just know it will not happen. UGH!

Melanie, things have gotten a lot easier recently. I would have never thought of lighting a fire last year with three just three year olds. But three who just turned four (someone asked how old the boys were I think the Brights) are a big difference. You will be amazed at how much easier certain things get. BUT they also get their own opinions and attitudes so with each thing that gets easier there seems to be something that gets frustrating!

I have a lot to talk about regarding actual hearing loss but have not had the time to do it. I have found some great websites, the AG Bell Convention and my trip to California for Advanced Bionics. In time I will get to it.

I forgot to mention the boys turned 4 April 6th! I am still in shock. WHere did the time go? I have some pictures and videos of the Spiderman filled celebration. Promise to post more later.

No comments: