Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, July 9, 2012

First day was a BIG SUCCESS!

This is Calleigh last night after getting her back pack.  She was already to go to school the next day.


 Here she is on the front steps of school!  All the kids were gathered in the library to be introduced to their teacher.  Each teacher stood up and called out their children's names.  When Calleigh's was called she walked up to the teacher took her hand and walked down the hall.  She never glanced back at me.  Not even once.  I forgot to give her teacher her back pack and the teacher asked me where it was.  I walked over and handed it to her and Calleigh still didn't stop to see me.  I was very happy she was happy.  I guess we will see tomorrow if she goes in now that she knows what the deal is!

When I picked her up at the end of the day she came running out of the building and literally wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted her feet off the ground and said "Hi, Mommy".  She just kept hugging me.
Here is the note in her back pack.....


 After a three hours of school she needed a little R & R...


I am very proud of my little smooch.  She looked so small walking down the hall.  Considering she is in the integrated class with kids quite a bit older than her she seemed even smaller.  But trust me, she can hold her own with anyone :)

No comments: