Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Sunday, April 14, 2013

Guest blogger

Cormac wanted to write something for the blog.  He decided to write about what he likes.  Here is what he typed.  (I copied and pasted it from a word document)


Things I like

by Cormac Lawrence
 

I like to play.

I like to have cochlear implants because I can’t hear without them.

I like to play games.

I Like to kiss my brothers and my sister.

I like Duke and Raven.

I like my sister.

I like to color.

I like school.

I like to play with my friend Christina at school.

I like the movie The Little Mermaid.

I like to go to the beach.

I like to play soccer.

I like to read.

I like to draw.

I like to make pictures of dolphins.

I like Shepard’s Pie.

I like to learn new things.

I like to learn about God.

I like to play baseball, soccer and lacrosse.
 
I like to dance.
 
I like to laugh.
 
I like to be silly.

I like my fuzzy blanket.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!
Love the list Cormac

I hope to see a post like this from my son 5 years from today!!

Love
Jui http://aaravshearingjourney.blogspot.in