Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, April 10, 2009

So much to say but just can't right now

I started a wonderful post about the boys and planned to post it on their birthday (april 6th) but our family experienced a horrible unexpected loss on the boys' birthday. My father passed away very unexepectedly. He was only 66 years old. So, it looks like there will be a delay in posting for a short time. I will also post a tribute to my Dad in due time. I will also finish up the birthday post for the boys.

Keep us in your thoughts as we try and go through this most difficult time.

4 comments:

FutureBionicEar Mom said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I will tell the HJ.com about it. Take your time with your family.

Tina (Misty)

Renae said...

I am SO, SO, SO sorry to hear of your loss. My heart sank to my feet when I read this post and was not what I expected. I don't "know" you but like many other moms, follow your blog and we both have sons with profound loss due to cx 26 and so I feel like I do kind-of know you. I wish SO much I could take this pain away from you and your family and I pray that you'll find peace knowing he's in an amazing place. My husbands grandma told him that when someone passes away they become the guardian angel to someone who will be born. His grandma passed away 2 days after Briggs was born and his grandma always telling him that gave him some peace b/c he knows she is Briggs gaurdian angel. Your dad is now the gaurdian angel to your baby girl. Again I'm SO sorry.

Melanie said...

I am so sorry to hear this, Jennifer. Thinking of you.

LMG said...

Jen, I'm so very sorry to hear about your father. I will keep your family in my thoughts. Lydia