Ok, I was tagged on another blog to name 5 things I love about Motherhood.
1. Going into the boys room first thing in the morning. They are usually all happy and smiley and still groggy. Nothing better than seeing three perfect little faces and hearing them say "good morning, Mommy" which is usually followed by "you're my best friend". Melts my heart every morning.
2. Watching their little minds at work and the look of pure enjoyment they get when they "figure it out". No matter how small the accomplishment it is gigantic in their eyes.
3. Seeing them with their Daddy. Sometimes I will look out in the backyard and see Frank out there with the three of them. He might be pushing them on the swings or play baseball or more than likely looking for bugs. It's those moments when I realize how blessed I am in life. It's when I say to myself "this is how life is supposed to be".
4. Getting to watch the bond between my children. This is a bond that cannot be put into words. But when you are around them you can almost reach out and feel it. It brings tears to my eyes. I try to give them all the "individual" time I can manage but I usually wind up with "where my brothers at?" and while they love to be with me they really LOVE to be with each other. They are truly and team!
5. Being given the gift of raising a deaf child. I am living a life of miracles. My boys are miracles. Cormac was given a miracle when he was given the ability to hear. I get to witness this every moment of my life. I truly believe I was chosen for a reason to raise Cormac. It has changed our lives forever. We have met more wonderful people and had such amazing experiences. Our lives are richer for it.
Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. We are heading to our first baseball game tonight and then off to the beach for the weekend!