Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, May 8, 2009

Geez, are we busy!

The past three weeks have been insane. With Cormac starting school (he just finished his third week) we are out of the house each morning by 7:50am. We don't get home until 1pm. The honeymoon period ended and by day 8 Cormac was very upset going to school. Heartbreaking for me to see him so upset. The good thing? By the time he walks down the hall to his class he has stopped crying. BUT the last two days there have been NO TEARS. He is back to old happy self who said he won't cry any more. He truly loves school and talks about all about his "friends" at school and what they do each day.

Colin and Ciaran have been going to preschool two mornings a week right down the road from Cormac. Ciaran has loved it from day one. Colin proudly boasted that "he cried the loudest" on his first day. Funny thing is none of them are crying for ME! They are crying for each other and want to go to school together. He doesn't cry any longer. They are only in two days a week so I get two mornings free a week. The bad thing is I am almost an hour from home so I can't go home and do anything. I have to occupy my time on the road. On the other three mornings I have to occupy three hours with Ciaran and Colin. Can't wait until September when they can go together. What relief it will be for me to see them all together!

Needless to say, we are all tired! I am getting closer and closer to having the baby. I will hopefully have her on June 25th or June 26th since I get to pick the day for my C-section. It's so weird to be out and about pregnant. I never had the opportunity to be out when I was pregant with the boys. Strict bed rest doesn't permit it. SO MANY people talk to you about having a baby. I guess I never realized it. On the other hand, when they hear it's my fourth and I have triplets the expression is usually the same. They all look at me like I am nuts! But that's OK with me. No one ever said I was normal, did they?

We have so much to do before she arrives and I have no idea how it will all get done. Her room is still our play room because the basement is not done yet. I am starting to freak out a little bit. I know, I know, the baby doesn't need a room when she is born but I would love for it to be complete. The basement is at the priming and painting stage so we are close to being done.

Our weekends have been filled with Communions and parties. I guess it's the time of year. Last weekend we went to three communions in two days.

We have Mother's Day this weekend. Next weekend is a birthday party for Uncle Bill. The boys love all these get togethers. They lil party boys! Hmmmm... I wonder who they take after?

Here are some pics and videos from our busy last few weeks!

Cormac on his first day.








No comments: