Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Friday night we took the boys to their first baseball game. We were given free tickets to the Jackals game by my sister. I think in total their were close to 50 people in the group. I thought it would be a great opportunity to bring the boys and see how they did at the game. It was a beautiful night. The seats we had were right next to a big field of grass. My boys spent most of the time playing on the grass and weren't that interested in the game. Ciaran actually sat next to me for a while and watched. He had lots of questions and I told him the "rules of the game". We used it as a wonderful language oppotunity for all the boys. Lots of new words for Cormac to experience. Jackal in particular! The mascot was running around and Ciarna kept calling him a camel. We learned a new song "take me out to the ballgame".

They mostly did this all night....



Cormac did cheer on the Jackals...


Ciaran found a baseball....



And Colin quickly confiscated it...


And what's a game without some ice cream?


All in all it was a really good time.

We left for the beach on Saturday morning. It's not Memorial Day Weekend in NJ if you don't go down the shore! We had to bring Duke with us this time and the boys thought it was hilarious that Duke was coming in the car with us. Usually, he would stay home with Duchess and we would have someone take care of them. But with Duchie girl gone we took the big dope with us.

Here is the big dope, Duke. He was reading a Dora book :)



My kids just love the beach.








We couldn't of had a better weekend.

On a side note, Cormac had no problems hearing me on the beach. We left his implants on since he wasn't going in the water. Even on Sunday when it was really windy he did so well. Never missed a trick. The beach is also filled with language opportunities. He can name just about every animal that lives in the ocean. By far his favorite is when the parasail boat goes by. He LOVES to see the people up in the parasail. You couldn't pay me to do it! I have a feeling he will be doing it as soon as he is big enough. I'll let Frank go tandem with him and keep my feet on the ground!

No comments: