Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, March 12, 2010

Family Fun Night

We are so looking forward to Family Fun Night at Summit Speech School. We will get to see lots of friends we haven't seen in a while. Cormac has been naming all of his old "peeps" from school. He is still pretty sure he will be terrified of the clown. I am going to agreew with him on that one! It's also a great time to talk to other parents. This year with Cormac aging out of intervention has left me a little lost for my loving group of friends at Summit Speech School. Yes, Cormac still receives itinerant services from SUmmit and WE LOVE IT but it's not the same as going there each week and cathing up with fellow moms and dads who really understand where you are coming from on a daily basis!

Hope to see lots of you there!

Jill, I got your message and I am so excited you will be there tonight. Sorry I couldn't call you back. Making phone calls with 4 kids under 3 just isn't easy these days!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!!

We didn't make it to fun night -we were bummed!! Both of my girls had terrible colds and I didn't want to be the mom who took the children with yellow buggies!!

I'll call you, let's do a play date soon!

Jill