Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, January 17, 2011

Friends

I was looking at my friend list on facebook today. Lots of them are old friends from school. It's awesome to be able to stay connected or be reconnected with long lost friends. But what I was really amazed by was the amount of people on my friend list I would NEVER have known had I not had triplets and had Cormac not been deaf.

My fellow triplet moms have been an amazing support system. They can truly understand what a day in my life is like. We have known each other since all our babies are small and I cannot believe in 2011 all of the kids are turning five. It is such a joy to watch all of these amazing kids grow up. It is so fun to share in all of their accomplishments. So, a BIG thank you to all of you. You know who you are....

The people I have met because of Cormac, well, it's hard to put into words how nice it is to know them. My life is richer for knowing them. Some of them are moms to other CI kids and it's awesome to be able to talk to others who get it. Some are adult users of CI's and what a great way to get to see what Cormac can do. I feel so blessed to have become part of this wonderful family. I have Cormac to thank for making my life that much better. I often think I can't imagine not knowing these friends and know we were given an amazing opportunity in life. I learn from the evey day. I hope I have been able to give some support or help to them at some point.

Life doens't seem to follow a plan. It turns out differently than one might expect (for some people anyway) but all the things that "don't go as planned" have somehow turned out to be great blessings.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE your blog! I was just scanning over the HUGE list at deaf village and came across it. Would love to have you follow my blog as well! www.hohzoe.blogspot.com
Keep up the good writing, your kids are adorable!