Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, December 19, 2011

Church Play

We took part in the church play on Sunday. Kindergartners were either angels or shepherds. We were three shepherds.



I made the costumes myself and I was pretty thrilled with how they turned out. It was very simple and thanks to my Aunt Lee (who gave me the pattern) I was able to make them. Cormac did the braiding of some of the twine. The kid loves to braid for some reason.

Here is a clip of them singing. Can't tell you how cute it was. They are not smiling while they sing but between songs they were smiling. It still never gets old I have triplets up there singing away and even more one of them is deaf! Years later I am still amazed at how lucky we are to have the technology that exists today!



They only had three days to learn all the songs. We didn't quite learn all the words to every song but they were pretty close. They weren't you most popular songs.

We only have a day and half of school and then we are off until after the new year!! I am so excited. We are going to have a lot of fun. We are planning on trying ice skating for the first time. We are having a play date with our favorite girl, Kennedy, who we have not seen in way too long.

No comments: