Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, December 29, 2011

What did you get for Christmas?

We got bronchitis! Well, not actually on Christmas day but all four are coughing and miserable. It stinks to spend their vacation sick. I guess it's better than them missing school. Calleigh had to go to urgent care on Tuesday night. She was running a high fever, coughing like crazy and just plain miserable. Our pediatrician is closed on Wednesdays so we couldn't the next day and I could tell she was getting worse. With her history, I didn't want to mess around. The last thing I needed was another was for her to have a seizure or something

The boys luckily aren't running fevers. They just have coughs and congestion. You can tell by their eyes they are not themselves. Tonight I gave them some cough medicine before bed to give them some relief. Last night, I could hear them coughing all night long and they got no rest. I am hoping with a good night's rest they are feeling better in the morning. Calleigh is on day three of antibiotics so she should feel better too.

We did have a marvelous Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Our family is blessed in many ways but most of all we are blessed by the people in our lives. We could not have better family and friends who love us and support us and do things that leave us speechless. I will write another post about that when I have some more time.

I will leave you with these two videos. If you are my friend on Facebook I apologize for the duplicate posts of the videos but these are too darn cute not to put on my blog!

Cormac singing Joy to the World. He still amazes me.



Colin playing piano like he actually knows how to play! Watch Cormac's foot in the very beginning. Colin is hilarious.


Santa brought soccer poppers.....

No comments: