Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1.  The boys were off from school yesterday.  We were supposed to go the the Intrepid Museum in NYC.  Calleigh woke up at 3:30am for the day and was running a fever by morning.  Needless to say our plans changed.  I was disappointed but we will go another day.

2.  We did take some time to go up to the beach and playground today.  I figure the sea air would be good for Calleigh and the boys couldn't spend the day in the house.

3.  We took our training wheels off our bikes!  Two out of three are doing it and the third (Cormac) can do it just fine but freaks out when he realizes I am no longer holding him.  It took all of five minutes for the them to do it.  I am pretty sure they could have had them off a while ago.

4.  I find my job to be so rewarding.  I love to see the looks on the customer's faces when they are able to have a phone conversation.  I have really been enjoying my job and look forward to going to my appointments.  Having a paycheck is kinda of nice too!

5.  Cormac is getting Clearvoice on Thursday.  I am very excited for him.  He doesn't really understand it but I have been explaining it to him.  I think he is going to really like it.

6.  I have another meeting with the school district next week about Calleigh.  We need to get her IEP worked out in the next month.

7.  Calleigh ages out of early intervention on 6/10/12.  This will be the FIRST time in SIX years I will not have early intervention coming to our house.  Cormac started when he was only about two months old  since he didn't pass his newborn hearing screening. 

8.  The boys will be graduating Kindergarten in a month!  I cannot believe it.  I know I will emotional when they graduate.  I am so proud of them.  They have grown so much this year.

9.  Summer vacation starts in a month!  WOO HOOO!! I can't wait to spend some time on the beach and in the ocean.  I signed the boys up to a week of Mad Science camp.  It's for 3 hours and I know they will love it.

10.  We are scheduled to see a different ENT and another audiologist at Columbia in NYC.  It's the same doctore Ciaran saw when we were told about his hearing loss.  After this testing we will see where we stand with Calleigh's possible hearing loss.

No comments: