Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Calleigh had her last day of physical therapy through early intervention today.  She has her last Speech and DI therapy this week too.  It will be the first time in six years we will not be in Early Intervention. 

2.  I am a volunteer for the boys Carnival Day tomorrow.  It is going to be so much fun.

3.  The boys are pretty much done with school.  Thursday and Friday are it.  Monday is beach day and Tuesday is graduation.

4.  We had a beyond amazing Memorial Day weekend.  Perfect weather.  Lots of family and friends. 

5.  Cormac used his Neptunes for the first time in the ocean.... it was a really cool experience.  To see him splashing and playing, belly boarding and swimming while hearing... no words to describe how I felt.  He loved it.  Not to mention how much calmer I felt about his safety. 

6.  A total stranger starting talking to us on the beach.  She saw Cormac's implants and wanted to know what they were.  Turns out she has a son who lost his hearing in one ear just recently and they are exploring their options to see what is possible for him.  I love when people see him and I can help in any way.

7.  As I type this I am sitting on the porch smelling the ocean and enjoying the cool breeze.  The boys are painting at the table.  It's such a relaxing place to be. 

8.  Frank and I are planning on putting the babysitter to use again for us to enjoy an evening out with some cousins.  Drinks...on a deck...overlooking the ocean....do I need to say more???

9.  I love we can ride our bikes anywhere.  Some much easier to get around.

10.  I hope you all are planning to enjoy every little bit of Summer.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Love all ten! Can't wait to see you!