Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Saturday, August 4, 2012

A perfect beach day...

Today might have been one of the most beautiful beach days of the year.  I thought it would be really hot but up by the water it was perfect.  The water was gorgeous.  We literally spent hours in the water.  Body surfing, belly boarding, swimming, searching for fish, digging for crabs on the jetty. 

My Aunt Lee and Uncle Bill were on the beach today with us and it makes it so much fun.   Frank and I really got to play with the kids in the water because we had extra hands for Calleigh.  Calleigh really just wants to be in the ocean with us so one of us usually holds her and she rides the waves with us. 

I practiced some swimming for my triathlon.  I am most nervous about the swim.  I am a good swimmer.  I have been swimming in the ocean since I was a toddler.  The thought of all those people in the water together and swimming and bumping into each other is what scares me.

Here are some pictures from today....




 The three of them acting like statues.  For some reason they think this is hysterical. 







We also went swimming at a friend's house on Friday afternoon.  Cormac was taking a turn taking pictures.
He took this of me. I thought it was pretty good.


This is his self portrait.
This is the boys friend Josh.
Colin



No comments: