2. Frank is off for the rest of the week! Woo Hoo!
3. I am taking Calleigh into NYC tomorrow for her follow up with her ENT for post surgery. She will also have her hearing retested. Keep your fingers crossed. We will also be getting the referral to the neurologist who specialized in balance disorders.
I'll finish up the ten with some of my favorite pics from the last few days.
4. Yep, she ate it all...
6. He has now lost his other front tooth. Honestly, the space could NOT be any bigger. He looks so darn cute I can't take it.
7. Frank and the boys enjoying the ocean. The water was pretty rough this day but I caught a quick shot of them.
8. This girl could not love the ocean or water any more. She lives for it. She puts her head under. It's amazing.
10. Cormac outside New York University before we talked to a graduate class of future SLP's. It was a fun evening and he really enjoyed himself.