Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, August 31, 2012

Almost the end...

I am in denial Summer is coming to an end.  School starts next week.  The boys go on Tuesday (for an hour or so) and then they go on Wednesday all day.  Calleigh will start on Thursday.  I know I should be so excited to have some time to myself for the first time in six years.  I am excited on some levels but for the most part I am sad to see them go (especially Calleigh). 

Trust me I have had days this Summer when I wished they were back in school but all in all it has been a wonderful Summer.  Lots of memories created.  It was our first Summer living at the beach every day.  We enjoyed every minute of it.  I am raising three surfer dudes and a beach bunny for sure.  Their love of the ocean and beach reminds me if my childhood.

The boys learned to ride bikes with no training wheels this Summer.  The boys became full swimmers this Summer not to mention awesome boogie boarders, skim boarders and just starting to surf.

We ate nearly every meal outside on the porch.  I love eating outside for many reasons.  I was surprised when we went out yesterday morning and you could feel a little chill in the air.  You know it's the end of Summer when you feel it.

Dont get me wrong... I LOVE the Fall.  Apple picking, pumpkin picking and all things like it but I hate what comes AFTER fall....Winter and I are not friends....

So, as we head into the last "unofficial" weekend of Summer we plan to really enjoy ourselves.  We started last night by going to a concert on the beach and staying to watch the fireworks.  The kids really enjoyed it along with Frank and me.  We let them stay up way late...but it was worth it.







No comments: