Haven't done one of these in a while....
1. Today it is 55 degrees in January and tomorrow it will be over 60 degrees. I love it especially since last week was the coldest week ever! We will be heading to the park.
2. One of my new favorite sayings comes from Cormac. When he really likes something he says "MOM upside down" He cracks me up.
3. Calleigh continues to be a happy little girl. She has yet to cry going into school again since she is gluten free. I am at a loss for words to describe the transformation she had made. We go into the city on 2/14 to meet with the specialist on Celiac's Disease.
4. I finally bought the boys beds. They have only had box springs and mattresses since they came out of cribs. It took me forever to find what I want and make it work in their room. However, last night I went upstairs and they were all in one bed again. I am starting to think I should have saved myself some money and just bought them one bed!
5. Gluten Free shopping is very expensive.....
6. Catholic Schools Week is going on. The kids are enjoying all the fun activities planned at their school for the week.
7. Calleigh might know more sight words than the average 1st grader! She is so funny how she can just rattle off the words. I guess she takes after Cormac with her reading skills.
8. Advanced Bionics is coming out with a new behind the ear processor. It's set to be released this Summer. It's AMAZING!! It has some awesome features. Now, will be get approved for it??? Cross your fingers for us.
9. Basketball has started for the boys. Cormac doesn't want to play. He says he just doesn't like it. Strange because he asked to play soccer, lacrosse and to do gymnasitcs. He likes to only go in at the end when they play a game. I told him he has to decide in or out. He can't choose to play only parts of the game.
10. I am totally ready for Winter to be over and for Spring to get here. I am determined to complete as many triathlons as I can this year! Now, I just have to get training again.