Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let March Begin....


March is a big month in our house. Some people think St Patrick's Day is just that, a day. But not for us. We are on a whole parade schedule! We celebrate St Patrick's Day all month long. Now, this year the "celebrating" will be left to Frank sinc I am officially the designated driver due to pregnancy. But I will tell you I hate being pregnant in the month of March. No beer on St Patrick's day is not so great but hey, a baby girl is so worth it. If it wasn't for the Nutley St Patrick's Day parade Frank and I would have never even met each other. That is where I officially met him for the first time. We started dating about 6 months later after I broke up with my boyfriend at the time.

It's funny because I say we go to parades. In all the years I have been going to parades I have only actually started watching the parades since the boys were born. NOrmally, it was directly to the bar! Now we let the kids enjoy the parade and THEN get a sitter so Frank and I can stay out and socialize. That's really what it's all about. It's the one time of year you KNOW you will see certain people. It's time to catch up with old friends and see how everyone is doing. How another year has passed. Who had more kids, who got married or whatever is going on.

We went to the Belmar Parade this past Sunday. My mother in law lives in Belmar and has a party every year for the parade. It was super cold this year but we braved it and took the boys. They loved the firetrucks and the marching bands and REALLY loved all the bagpipers. I think we have three future bagpipers in the making. I would love to see them play the pipes. Frank has always wanted to play but never started. Maybe he can start when they start. Our lil girl can do Irish Dancing. I can't wait for that!!!

Anyway, for the next month there will be plenty of pictures of the boys sporting their shamrocks and lots of green.








No comments: