Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, March 26, 2009

Never a dull moment...

I wound up in the hospital on Tuesday. Who send having a singleton baby would be easy? LOL I actually fell down the stairs going into our family room. I was not hurt and the baby is fine but I had to go to the hospital to be checked. Seems it caused me to have contractions. Actually, I was contracting every 2 minutes when I arrives. Luckily, they were productive and were not causing me to dilate at all. I was given some fluids and was kept for monitorng over night and got home at 11:30 last night. I was once again told I have a "steel trap" for a cervix. Just the perfect compliment every girl is lookin for, right?? Anyway, I am home and still having some contractions but they think it's just cramping. I followed up today with my OB and still no change. I plan to take it nice and easy for the next few days and get back to normal. Frank was home today and took care of the boys while I rested EXCEPT I had to run Cormac up to school for his evaluation to start the preschool program at Summit.

He did awesome. Was so social and was yapping up a storm while we were there. We weren't seeing the usual people we know so I was sure how he would do with a new set of people but he did awesome. He ran right into the room with the SLP and I was able to walk right out. He then went into one of the preschool classes. I was able to observe him through the window. He ran right into the class with teachers and students he didn't know. They were sitting in a semi circle reading a book. He sat himself down right next to someone and said "hi, my name is Cormac". He seemed to really love it. I am hoping this is true when he starts in a few weeks.

So, I am off to lay down and rest. Have to take advantage of the time Frank is home. The boys are playing play doh which keeps them occupied for a good while. Bed time is only about an hour away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen:
I love the video's. The one about the Constellation is my favorite.well maybe the one of them counting in Spanish..or maybe the one about the Public service truck...
Mommy