Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, June 8, 2009

What happens when you wont sit still for a haircut???

YOu get your first crew cut!






I took Ciaran and Colin for haircuts on Friday because they were looking a little crazy. Well, Ciaran was an ANGEL. Sat perfectly. Got a cool short haircut we can spike up. Next came Colin. Ok, first I had to sit in the chair with him. Next I had to wrestle him (keep in mind I am nine months pregnant). So, finally I trapped him between my thighs and held his arms with my arms. The barber looks at me and says "buzz cut?" I agree without a second thought! Whatever gets the job done FASTER. Turned out he looks pretty darn cute with a crew cut. He actually loves it and gets a kick out of saying all his hair is gone. Ciaran told him he looked "dorable" (adorable). Very cute.

We almost had an ER visit this weekend with Ciaran. He slipped at the playground while climbing a ladder. He cut his lower lip and his teeth nearly came through his bottom lip. He's got a nice fat lip but no ER was necessary. He cried for maybe a second but good lord, the blood! The mouth just makes it seem so much worse. Of course, I was by myself and was trying to corral the three of them with one bleeding profusely from his lip. He was also wearing a BRAND NEW white soccer jersey. GOes without saying he would cut is face open while wearing the new shirt. It survived. What does he tell me when I get him in the car? "mommy, know what would make me feel better, Ms Donalds." (McDonalds) Well, we barely even go to McDonalds and normally if we do, it's a treat on Friday mornings for pancakes on the way to school. He said he needed bock bock (Yes, he can say chicken but all the boys call chicken, bock bock.) and french fries! Well, you know we drove straight there!

The babies room has been started. It's painted and the wainscoting is done is half the room. Poor Frank cannot get a break! I am praying he finishes this week so he is done for the weekend. It looks awesome so far. The crib is in our living room and just needs to be assembled. SLowly, we are making progress.....

1 comment:

PolyglotMom said...

love the buzz cut, and love the new picture on your blog!!!