Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adventure Aquarium

We spent MOnday at The Adventure Aquarium in Camden. It was an awesome experience. It was a far ride for us. My Uncle Bill treated us for the day and it couldn't have been better. The boys enjoyed every moment. We did get kicked out of the shark petting area. Someone get a little over enthusiastic while touching the sharks. BUT we learned in that moment that these Sharks don't have bones and can be squished. Don't worry, the shark was fine!

We saw two Hippos who were by far my favorite. It was the only exibit the boys asked to go back to again so I am guessing it was their favorite as well. Cormac LOVED the jelly fish. He was talking about them the whole ride there and back. He is fascinated by them. We tried our hardest but did not find any mermaids. (LOL).

We got to see the Caribbean fish being fed. The nice guy feeding them explained how much they eat and what they eat. The fish splashed the boys in their feeding frenzy and it was quite the delight for the boys. Cormac said at one point "Mom, that big giant fish is swimming towards me". I was very impressed with that sentence. I never really heard him use the word toward before.

It's funny because I constantly look for language opportunites. I try and make every moment filled with language. But I seriously am running out of things to say! I swear they knew every animal name already before we got there. They seem to know everything!! I find myself telling them very complex information to keep them learning. I guess we are just in a good place. They ask all the right questions. THey want to learn more. They are interested in everything. Cormac does call the Aquarium the "inquarium" until you say "what is it called?" and he can correct it.

Maybe we need to take up new hobbies so we have different language opportunites.(LOL) That's why I love books. We can learn about anything we want with just a touch of our fingers. We don't need to go anywhere but right here. The boys are starting tennis so that's something new and different.

We also got our faces painted.
Ciaran the Sea Monster



Colin the Skull Man


Cormac the Shark. I was shocked he didn't pick the mermaid







1 comment:

Melanie said...

So cute.

I wish my boys would still let me dress them alike. They want NO part of it anymore. :)