Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, May 24, 2010

Hike in the woods

Talk about a new language and listening experience! It was so much fun and we listened for birds. We listened for the running water. We listened for rustling leaves and tried to find what made the noise. And they never knew they were learning. The best way of teaching! We brought along magnifying glasses and binoculars.

Apparently my children did not know the word "stump" as in tree stump. They knew log but not stump. As they each stood on the stump for a picture they asked what it was. Cormac called is a tree "stunk". I corrected him and we said it a few times. The next day I asked him what the word was and he said "stunk" and gave me a devilish look. Then quickly said "stump" with LOTS of stress on the final "P". He is a buster!











 
 
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I loved getting caught up on your blog Jennifer. The pictures of "the hike" are so much fun to see. I do love everything about you and your family....your all so special. Being able to spend time with you in Valenica was such a treat for me. Your a very special mom and I will follow your families adventures. I sure would love to meet everyone in person one day.....you never know, it may happen.

Love, Evelyn