Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, December 20, 2010

When I grow up....

Today we talked about what we want to be when they grow up...

Cormac: I don't want to be an astronaut any more like Buzz Lightyear. I want to be a doctor. Me: "what kind of doctor?" Cormac: "A veternarian"

Ciaran: "when I grow up I want to be a Cowboy. I want to be a Daddy but the kind of Daddy that can be a cowboy too."

Colin: "I don't want to be anything" Ciaran: "You said you want to be a fireman" Colin:" Not anymore. I think I just want to be a husband!"

Have I mentioned how much I love these kids of mine? Every day is an adventure. Some days they drive me nuts. But even when they drive me nuts they still make me laugh and smile.

Christmas is almost here. We are counting the days until Jesus' birthday. The boys love to tell the story of Christmas. I can't wait until Wednesday to see them as The Three Wisemen!

No comments: