Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, February 18, 2011

Ham and Cheese Sandwich

The boys were getting dressed the other day. I could hear them playing in their room. They were "making a sandwich". Colin was "ham and cheese", Cormac and Ciaran were the bread. They were switching back and forth from what I could hear. At one point Cormac was Salami. This is what I found when I walked into their room.



Like I said, they were getting dressed to they didn't have their shirts or pants on yet. Seriously, this is usually how they are most of the day. They just play and love each other. They have the best imaginations of any children I know. They can play for hours with nothing but themselves and their minds. That makes me so happy.

Check out this picture of Cormac. After his bath I combed his hair to see how he would look with shorter hair. But his eyes are what caught me in the picture. And I have no plans to cut his hair.

No comments: