Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, February 7, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Ten things that make me smile EVERY day:

1. Before Colin says ANYTHING to me he says "Mom, I have to tell you something."

2. How much Ciaran truly understands the LOVE of sugar. For those that know me well...they know he is me reincarnated.

3. The reaction Calleigh has when you ask her if she wants a bottle. She gets so excited she doesn't know if she should laugh or cry. (yes, she is still drinking a bottle twice a day)

4. My DVR

5. Listening to coversations between the three boys. They say the funniest things and there was a time I wasn't sure all three would be capable of having conversations.

6. Diet Coke. Lots of it.

7. Bedtime. And not for the reasons you think. I love to hear Frank in their room telling bedtime stories. The giggles and fun they have is priceless.

8. Going into Calleigh's room each morning and watching her reaction to us. The boys greet her every morning with the sweetest good morning I have ever heard.

9. Cormac's true love for life. How wide his eyes open when he sees something he loves.

10. Currently, because it's winter I really love my seat warmers!

No comments: