Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

I thought I would give the "Ten on Tuesday" thing a shot. I saw it on Melanie's Blog and it seemed interesting. I googled it and it seems it's a trend. Maybe I will try and make it topic specific in the future. (10 things I like, 10 things that annoy me LOL) So, here it is:

1. I have made my decision on where the boys will be going to Kindergarten. I feel relieved and happy with my choice. That in no way means I am relieved or happy they are starting Kindergarten. I am very upset they are going to be in Kindergarten. Kindergarten is FULL day in our town and at the private school.

2. I despise winter. Really. I have no love for it at all. I used to tolerate it but since having children I really hate it. I DO love how much the boys love snow but it does not carry over to me at all!

3. I have returned to the gym for really the first time since having Calleigh. I have only run in nicer weather since giving birth to her. I have always loved working out and am thrilled to be doing it again.

4. I no longer work overnight....LOVE

5. I have never had a cup of coffee in my entire life. Not hot, not iced. Nothing.

6. Calleigh is going to be spoiled. No two ways about it. Her smile melts my heart like no other and she can pretty much get anything after that. I am pretty sure she will catch on to this very soon.

7. I still can't believe I have 4 kids and at one point they were all three and under. I always wanted kids. But it still surprises me. I would have a fifth. Yes, you read that correctly. I would....but we are not!

8. I hate to be late to anything. It drives me nuts. I am usually early.

9. I will never drive anything but a large truck again. I love my Suburban. I will try my hardest to make up for my abuse to the environment in other ways.

10. The first time I met Frank was at a St. Patrick's Day Parade. I have no recollection of EVER meeting him that day. He on the other hand decided that day he would find me again and go out with me! (I was ummmm.. a little tipsy???)

No comments: