Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I need a vacation. Really. Frank and I have not been on vacation since September 2005. I know it won't happen but I thought I would say it anyway.

2. Yesterday, was exhausting, upsetting and sad and left me wondering about a lot of things in life.

3. I am not the "woe is me" type of person. I roll with the punches. But seems like so many punches sometimes.

4. I am trying my hardest to keep my "no candy" lent diet.

5. Life is not always fair. I have learned this lesson. I would appreciate not being taught any longer.

6. God only gives you what you can handle. (this is what people keep telling me)

7. The snow from yesterday is gone and I am hoping that is the last of it.

8. I have lots of people near and far who I am I lucky to know even if I never have met a few of them.

9. I love my Mom. I can't list all the reasons why but I love her.

10. I miss my Dad. I can't list all the reason why I miss him but I miss him and it still hurts he is gone.

No comments: