This Tuesday it's Cormac's turn.
1. Cormac loves to sleep.
2. Cormac gives the best and most random kisses when you least expect them and always make you feel better.
3. Cormac loves Princess'. Really loves them. We have tons of Princess toys and costumes. But his alltime favorite is Ariel.
4. Cormac has amazing fine motor skills. He has been able to write most of his letters since he was 2 with BOTH HANDS!
5. Cormac makes one face where he puts his tongue in the corner of his mouth and smiles and it melts my heart every time.
6. It drives Cormac nuts that Ciaran says "mapkins" instead of "napkins" and he corrects it every time.
7. Cormac's favorite blanket is called fuzzy. When he was about 13 months he started pulling his hair at night and it was coming out in clumps. Fuzzy was our solution. He sleeps with it every night and defuzzes it instead of his head. (Luckily, we have three of them since we were given one for each baby)
8. Cormac has fits of laughter where he just can't control it. It is priceless to hear.
9. Cormac has the longest attention span of any kid I know. His focus is amazing.
10. Cormac came out of the womb sucking his first two fingers on his right hand. He still does it whenever he is tired.
11. Cormac's zest for life and his thirst for knowledge is unmatched.
12. Cormac is an old soul. Since the day he was born people are just drawn to him. It's very bizarre.