Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, October 10, 2011

Still moving

Even though we have already moved we never finished moving all of our belongings out of our old house.  The official date is October 15th.  Of course, I kept thinking we really didn't have much left to do.  I have no idea why I thought we didn't have much left to do.  Maybe denial??  Anyway, we have been scrambling all week to try and finish.  I have been so out of touch with people and have been begging for babysitters.  We don't want to bring the boys back to the house and confuse them.  They are loving living at the beach and have adjusted well.  I don't want them to go back and see the old house and get upset.

If you don't hear from me by Friday send in the rescue team to search for me.  I will be buried under a pile....We have PURGED so much.  It feels really good to get rid of so much stuff.  We were in our house for almost 8 years to the day.  Eight years and four kids later we have accumulated massives amounts of stuff.  We are promising to never aquire so much stuff again.  Any annual purge will take place and we will not have so much.  The clothes donations alone is astromomical.  I am not exaggerating when I say we have at LEAST 20 bags of clothing being picked up by the veterans.  It might be more and already donated lots before this week.

We have a guy coming to haul away all the garbage and stuff we no longer use.  We could have filled a dumpster.  For those that know what our garage looked like....IT IS EMPTY!!!  Can you imagine it's actually empty?  I don't think we have seen the back 10 feet of it since we moved in!  Now we just have to organize the new house.  The strange part is we were already living here 4 days a week in the summer so the boys bedroom was already set up.  We just repainted it.  Calleigh already had her own room here but we redid it to look like her old room.  Our biggest project will be getting the basement set up as the family room.  It will take some time but we will do it.

I NEVER WANT TO MOVE AGAIN.....but I know we will...

No comments: