1. This weekend was an awesome family filled fall weekend. On Saturday the boys' BFF from Cedar Grove and her family came to visit. We did the farm/pumpkin picking/hayride thing and it was so much fun. That evening Frank and I went out with some cousins for some coctails and to see a relatives band. Sunday we went bike riding and hiking on the beach nature trail. We didn't even realize we had been gone for 3 hours. It was a perfect day with Frank and the kids.
2. Monday didnt go as well. Colin was sent home from school with a fever. Calleigh is also sick. By the end of the night all 4 were not feeling well and running slight fevers. We will be heading to pediatrnician tomorrow if they can see us all.
3. Parent teacher conferences were a big success. Their teacher said all the boys are doing great and she has no concerns about them at all. I did have to explain why they each have their own color and city. Ciaran is really advocating for himself when he misses things in class. This makes me so proud. Cormac appears to "not really miss anything". Smile.
4. We are working on getting rid of training wheels on the bikes. Well, we are discussing it. I am thinking this weekend we will take off the wheels and see how it goes.
5. Soccer continues. Ciaran seems to really be taking to soccer. Colin and Cormac enjoy it but not like Ciaran.
6. Calleigh has started talking so much lately. It's like all of a sudden she is blossoming. She said "please", "thank you". Any word that starts with /m/ she can't say without saying mmmmmmmm first. It's adorable. She continues to make huge strides in all areas. She is still quite wobbly when she walks but is getting better. She now calls Ciaran "Ciar Ciar".
7. IEP's are still in the works. Both had their evaluations by the psychologist and we are waiting for the rest of the evaluations. It takes forever.
8. A grandparent of one of the boys' classmates has a cochlear implant...what are the odds of that?? I spoke with her and she said she does really well and has had it for 11 years.
9. I love how even though the boys are in the same class they come home and tell such different stories about their day. They don't sit together (there are three tables: red angels, blue angels and green angels) so they each tell me about everything their friends at their table talk about.
10. I need a professional organizer. Just saying.....