Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, October 17, 2011

Stuff

I feel like I have neglecting my blog lately.  The final move took way more time and energy and boxes and trips up north than we anticipated.  I feel like every time we thought we were done we found something else.  We are officially out of the house and it is totally empty.  I have lots to say and more to share.  Now, I just have to organize our "stuff" here.  It's one box at a time.

We are still working on IEP's for Ciaran and Colin.  We had our elegibility meeting and they started evaluations today just like they said they would.  I am more concerned about Ciaran at this point. He is still not on the FM system and his teacher told me he raises his hand alot to ask her to repeat herself before he will do his work.  This makes me happy because he is advocating for himself but of course I don't want him struggling.  His classroom has a soundfield system but I want him on the personal FM.  I think he will do much better.  Hopefully, it will all be resolved in the next month.  I am so happy I have the FM system for Cormac.

We attended the Walk 4 Hearing in NJ.  I was there as a volunteer for Advanced Bionics.  I got to meet some great people.  I got to see some people I haven't seen in a while.  I have to say I just love going to these events.  So many great people.  So many people who are friends for life who share a common bond.  I just love it.

No comments: