Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Saturday, January 7, 2012

An Spring Day in January!

We were blessed with Spring like weather in January. It was unbelievably beautiful. We started the day at basketball. I have to say the boys are coming along. This is their first attempt and they are enjoying it. Cormac played the whole time today and did really well.

After basketball, Frank took the boys on a hike while I stayed with Calleigh and did some housework.
They had a blast. They sent me this picture while they were hiking. Holding ice when it is nearly 60 degrees out.



The came home and rode their skateboards in the back yard. I went for a run and knew I had to go and get the boys and head up to the boardwalk/beach. It was too nice. They rode their scooters and I rode my bike. They were barefoot on the beach playground. We build some sandcastles.



My Mom and Richie came down for dinner. The kids were super excited to see them. Maggie made some delicious BBQ ribs and chicken.

The boys were so tired they were asleep in only a few minutes. All in all it could not have been a better day.

Oh, and I will end with the ultimate in cuteness. Calleigh learning early how to be a good shopper!

No comments: