Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Neptune

The arrival of the Neptune in our house has brought so much excitement it's hard to describe.  I know some people might not quite understand but it's been tremendous.  Ciaran and Colin are just as excited for Cormac as he is for himself.  I have been waiting for this moment and was hoping me or Cormac would not be dissappointed.  Well, it was in no way a dissappointment.  His reaction was more than I could have anticipated.  His true joy was off the charts.

He has since showered with it and learned the word condtioner.  I had no idea he didn't know that word.  He knows all his other bath words but when I said put conditioner in your hair he said "what is that?" 

We didn't make it to the pool yet.  We plan on going this week.  I know the reaction will be the same.  Cormac has always loved life.  His zest for life cannot be put into words.  He continues to amaze me with how he handles himself. 

Here is a link to the Youtube video.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwBb8PEN2pc&list=UUYChxWOEmT_FyZ7fSRYh9jg&index=1&feature=plcp

I plan on writing a more detailed account of the Neptune as we use it more but we have been delayed since March Madness has started (not basketball).  We went to our third St Patty's Day Parade today.  I seriously love all the festivities.  Seeing so many friends and family and enjoying a few beers is always a great time.

1 comment:

Lone Star Family said...

that's awesome! Cochlear needs to get on the ball;)