Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1.  A mother's intuition or gut feelings are very accurate.  Never underestimate them.

2.  This has to be the best WINTER in my life.   Beautiful sunny days.  Warmer than one would think possible.  What a great first winter living at the beach.

3.  I will be the mother to three SIX year olds shortly...I have no idea how this happened.

4.  Less than three months and will be on Summer break.  I am counting the days!  What to do all Summer???  Lots of beach time, swimming, surfing, boogey boarding...

5.  I am meeting with the Principal of the boys school after our Easter break (we are off for almost two weeks!! YAY) to discuss the boys placement for next year.  They will continue to be in the same class but we want to make sure whoever has them is comfortable with the equipment.  I plan on meeting with their new teacher at the end of the year so we are well prepared in September.

6.  Calleigh is scheduled for tubes in her ears on May 7th.  A sleep study will be done before this and if is necessary she will have her tonsils and adenoids removed.  I hope all at once.

7.  If Calleigh needs hearing aids..well, I don't know what to say about this.  My stress level will be off the charts.  Mostly just trying to keep track of the equipment. I am also fearful we will lose Cormac's implants or Ciaran's hearing aids.  Adding two more to the mix might push me over the edge.....

8.  I LOVE my new job at CaptionCall.  Seriously, I love it.  I spent YEARS trying to find a job working from home and making my own hours.  I didn't think it existed.  I can honestly say I now that job.  Add to this I am working in the field of hearing loss and helping people get back something they had lost... the ability to use a telephone is just awesome!

9.  I am still hoping to run my half marathon in May.  Training has been difficult because of my lack of time but I have gotten a few good runs in.  I can do 5 miles easily at this point.  The most I have run is 6 1/2. I just have to double that and I will be in business.


10.  Got an interesting email yesterday which might lead to Cormac being in a PSA for hearing loss....to be continued...

No comments: