Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, April 23, 2012

Sweet words and Play Ball!


At Calleigh's check up last week my pediatrician  asked about the boys.  I told him he won't believe how big they are getting and we would be in next week for their well visit.  He asked how school was going and I told him Cormac and Colin are reading and Ciaran is just about to start.  He looks at me and got all choked up and told me last week he celebrated 32 years in practice.  He said a only a few of his patients have changed his life and Cormac and our family were on the top of the list.   He said he thinks about Cormac and says "I can't f'n believe this kid."  We are his first experience with Cochlear Implants and he gets overwhelmed with emotion just thinking about what a miracle it is to see Cormac just be like any other kid.

My pediatrician is so great.  I remember when I told him about Cormac.  As we moved along on our journey he was so helpful.  He printed out pages and pages of information on Cochlear Implants not just for me but for him so he could educate himself about Cormac.  It meant so much to me.  He was concerned and cared enough to make sure he understood what we were going through.  I feel so blessed to have such a great doctor.

When we get to see him next week for our well visit I know Cormac will give him a big hug and use his usual charm and continue to amaze him.

On another subject we started baseball this week.  We had our Opening Day parade on Saturday along with our first game.  This is our first try and baseball and so far the boys are doing great.  We have three lil sluggers on our hands.  The kids are so adorable.  It is technically T-Ball but the coaches pitch to the kids until they get a hit.   Our team is the Twins (I know..we should be the triplets LOL)  We do have a set of twins on the team as well. 

Here are the boys with two of their friends on the team.



Frank is helping out coaching so he gets a shirt as well.



And here are some of my favorite action shots....

Colin ready to field...
 Ciaran stepping into his swing

 Cormac keeping an eye on the ball...with a smile.
 Ciaran looking to  make it home...



No comments: