Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, December 21, 2007

TURTLE!!

The most beautiful word I ever heard. Today, Cormac said the word turtle as clear as can be. This is his first two syllable word. I wasn't too sure he even knew what a turtle was! He didn't even leave out the "T" in the middle. NOt only is this his first two syllable word but this is the first time he has ever said a "T" sound. Here is a video I took of him tonight. He wasn't too interested in chatting because he wanted Frank to chase him. You will hear him say turtle and Mom (my favorite, of course!)

I also finally got the tree up. No small accomplishment with three 20 month olds! I took a video of the boys seeing it for the first time. They were pretty excited. If given the chance I am sure that frigin' tree would be destroyed in a heart beat. So far, they have just taken a few ornaments off.

No comments: