Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Saturday, December 15, 2007

We got our tree



Ciaran, Colin and Cormac's newest cousin, Corinne went to meet Santa. Here is her picture. She lives in Texas so we haven't met her yet. But we are counting the days until we see her.

First we went out to dinner with the boys. They were so well behaved in the restaurant. Nothing fancy, just Fuddruckers but they loved it. When I went to get the drinks I was walking back to the table and Frank was sitting with the three boys. They all looked so darn happy and were giggling and smiling. I actually got choked up when I looked at them. I mean, I am one lucky woman to have such a wonderful family. I think we were only asked once if they were triplets. The restaurant had a carosel inside. They were too small to go on but we sat near it and they were all signing horse. At one point they were all dancing to the Christmas carols. Makes you realize what Christmas is all about. Children and miracles. My three certainly are my little miracles.

Colin and Cormac were pointing out all the letters they know and saying or signing them. Colin can make the sound for all 26 letters of the alphabet. (I think that is pretty impressive for 20 months old) Ciaran can do almost all of them. Cormac knows all the letters if you ask him but only can say the "M","A", "E","I","O" and "H". But he is getting there.

We decorated outside of the house today. Nothing over the top. Just a few lights and some adorable snowmen I found at the Country Cottage. The boys saw it tonight when we got back from dinner. They loved it. We picked out a beautiful tree. It is now in the living room. Hopefully, I can decorate it tomorrow. I don't know what the boys will do with the tree.

No comments: