Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, January 26, 2009

Disney on Ice


We went to see Disney on Ice on Saturday thanks to my sister, Robin. SHe gave us tickets for Christmas. I wasn't sure how they would react to the show. It was bad timing because it meant a nap was going to be skipped.



I started showing them clips of the show online about a week before the show. I figured if they saw it online they would be more familiar. Frank and I talked it up a lot during the week. By the time Saturday rolled around they were totally PSYCHED and screaming "We want to see Mickey Mouse!"

We left early and had spoken to the arena about getting an FM system for Cormac just in case he couldn't hear the show. They were awesome about arranging it for us. They left it for us at the will call window. Turns out it wouldn't work anyway. Luckily, he said he could hear everything. Actually, while the show was going on my Mom was sitting in the row behind us and asked Cormac if he wanted to sit on her lap. He heard her while the show was playing loudly over the speakers. I took this as a sign he was doing just fine.

Ciaran sat mesmerized on Frank's lap and never moved an inch. Cormac stood most of the time just dancing. Colin was a little squirmy for the first part but was enjoying the show. He sat on my lap for the second half.

The look of pure delight on their faces was priceless. I am so excited to take them to another show. Look out, Diego!







1 comment:

Melanie said...

They are so cute. That first pic of Cormac is amazing- the girls are going to be lining up at your door!